Prior to the corona pandemic, the tourism sector in Austria contributed approximately 7.5% to Austria’s GDP. Foreign guests accounted for at least half of all travel spending on holidays and business trips. After the painful slump suffered by the sector in the years 2020 and 2021 on account of the pandemic, there is once again hope that the sector will recover. Vienna’s hotel and hospitality sector occupies a special position in the tourism sector. Recently it saw strong growth in the number of beds provided in the luxury segment and in the new low-budget segment.
The huge range of offers provided by internet booking platforms is used intensively. On the other hand, the complexity of such offerings is leading to greater demand for travel agencies.
Hotel keepers, tour operators and travel agents with international experience and perspective are constantly being challenged to meet changing customer expectations and master the challenges posed by the market, making the most of their own creativity and the potential of their employees. The hotel and tourism experts at CONSULTATIO are happy to help you get your numbers close to hand, reduce the burden of taxes and levies to the minimum and make sure you maintain a competitive position into the future.
- Tax consulting and financial accounting
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Dedicated assistance with tax audits
- Effective legal representation during legal proceedings
- Annual financial statements audit
- Business consulting
- Working capital management
- Liquidity management
- Investment consulting
- Business planning
- Advice on legal structures and succession planning
- Design and optimisation of internal control systems
- Measures to improve ratings and creditworthiness
- Property consulting