The public sector and its organisations face numerous challenges, between cost-effective operations, financial pressures, increasing regulatory burdens and rising competition with the private sector. Meanwhile, legal requirements and tax guidelines keep changing. The public sector looks increasingly entrepreneurial, yet can still fall in the benefits trap or has to deal with political rivalries.
Whether regional authorities, non-profit building associations, energy suppliers, municipal institutions, waste removers or public research institutions, transport federations, public utilities, public law corporations, state agencies or infrastructure facilities, the topics to be addressed within financial reporting, profitability, taxation and legal form are diverse. That's why there are no one-size-fits-all solutions.
Over the years and decades, CONSULTATIO has become familiar with the political, commercial and legal requirements placed on public sector entities. This allows us to offer individual, practical solutions for questions ranging from tax law and business consulting to audits of annual financial statements as well as other evaluations. We are here for you.
In addition, CONSULTATIO has a valid "Digi-Zert" certificate from ANKÖ. This certificate allows CONSULTATIO to take part in public-sector tenders.
Services at a glance
- Annual financial statement audits
- Compliance and management audits
- Fraud audits
- Special audits
- Preparation of municipal opening balance sheets
- Audits for institutions receiving subsidies
- Tax advice and guidance
- Separation of commercial activities into seperate legal entities
- Tax and financial advice for municipalities
- VAT optimisation
- Optimisation of fees and transaction taxes
- Outsourcing of bookkeeping and payroll
- Advice on public grants-related inquiries
- Implementation and support for internal audit
- Evaluation and implementation of internal control systems
- Implementation and improvement of risk management systems
- Monitoring of effectiveness of risk management (risk controlling)