The Austrian industrial sector includes approximately 8,000 companies and employs more than 450,000 workers in small and mid-sized enterprises as well as international groups with local headquarters. Industry is vital to technological progress, innovation and R&D. The ratio of export sales of 66 percent is outstanding, along with the associated close international networking this entails.
Our consultants are aware of the key challenges facing industrial companies today, such as a saturated domestic market and tough competition on pricing and other factors in the international market. We work with you on solutions to these issues, providing transparent and meaningful data to your company as a means of delivering positive performance for your investors and business partners. We develop tailored tax solutions and solid financing structures that promote sustainable growth and also support you in company acquisitions and sales.
We implement and enhance business processes and structures that contribute to reducing costs and optimising working capital, giving you the flexibility needed to stay competitive. In times of crisis, we support you in preparing sustainable restructuring concepts, coach and guide you through discussions with creditors and investment partners all the way through to interim assumption of operational responsibility. We have international bench strength to draw on as well, thanks to the know-how and resources of our global NEXIA network partners.
- Financial statements audit and audit-related services
- Optimal structuring of interim-company transactions between affiliated companies
- Transfer pricing and documentation
- Transfer pricing models
- Defending your transfer pricing in tax audits
- Advising and issuing expert opinions when creating tax compliance systems
- Creating compliance packages for the UBO register
- Assisting with your sustainability reporting
- Effective legal representation in dealings with tax authorities
- Employee secondments (expatriate services)
- M&A consulting
- Company valuations
- Drafting and negotiating financing concepts
- Working capital management
- Restructuring consulting