According to the industry barometer, trady generally sees future growth ahead. In particular, wholesalers and other intermediaries have a positive outlook, whilst in certain sectors retailers may have a rather difficult time. The main risk factor is domestic demand, which can be easily dampened by rising energy and commodity prices.
The stationary trade, and here also the wholesale sector, is facing major challenges. Increasing costs due to longer store opening hours in particular, along with continued competitive pressures and rising market consolidation, have not been sufficiently set off by higher demand on the part of consumers.
Internet sales are growing, but a sustainable business model still has yet to be discovered. The questions in this sector are as diverse as the forms of trade and the size of companies - there are no silver bullets. With our experience in advising trading companies, we are a partner who speaks your language and understands your needs. We work with you to find solutions for your commercial, tax and legal questions, all whilst keeping the big picture in mind: better performance for your business.
Services at a glance
- Tax advice and financial accounting
- Bookkeeping and payroll accounting
- Assistance in tax audits and legal proceedings
- Business consulting
- Working capital management
- Liquidity management
- Assessing terms and conditions in the context of buying cooperatives
- Legal structure and transfer of businesses
- M&A transactions taking into account trade-specific charcteristics
- Company valuations
- Business planning
- Legal form and succession planning
- Restructuring advice